We are URI.
External Relations and Communications upholds the University of Rhode Island brand and all of its promises in being an affordable university with outstanding students, alumni, faculty and staff. We ensure our message is being shared around the world and that it is clear, concise and consistent at every level. We inspire people around the world to think bigger than themselves with our tagline: Think Big. We Do.
Our team tells the stories, shares the experiences, and promotes the events of our Big Thinkers across the world: students, alumni, faculty, staff and all partners associated with the University of Rhode Island community. We share their experiences and research findings through detailed stories and visuals.
Connecting through an integrated marketing plan
We connect people with our brand messages through a variety of tactics:
- Brand visual standards (link to visual standards guide)
- Strategic marketing planning
- Web development
- Public relations
- Design services
- Print and digital publications
- Video, Live Streaming
- Social media e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
Do you need assistance or advice with the following marketing activities? Contact one of our staff members for more information:
- Marketing, branding or advertising: Heather Colby 4-7892 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Video: Betty-Jo Cugini | 4-4008 | email@example.com
- Web development: John Pennypacker | 4-4890 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Design services: Josh Araujo | 4-2075 | email@example.com
- Social media: Shelbey Galliher | 4-5190 | firstname.lastname@example.org