A communications liaison is a person designated by your college or department to coordinate communications efforts. Your liaison creates efficiency by reducing individual effort while maximizing reach.
A common example for working with a liaison is targeted email (sometimes called e-blasts or bulk mail). URI’s targeted email system requires education and coordination, and your liaison will have the necessary expertise.
- Academic Health Collaborative: College of Nursing, College of Pharmacy, College of Health Sciences; and INBRE: Patrick Luce
- Alan Shawn Feinstein College of Education and Professional Studies: Jane Fusco, Walter Vinci
- Alumni Association: Karen LaPointe, Sam Rodrigues
- College of Arts and Sciences: Anna Vaccaro
- College of Business Administration: Michaela Mooney, Maura Quigley
- College of Engineering: John Peterson
- Community, Equity, and Diversity: Joanna Ravello
- Graduate School of Oceanography: Jim Patty
- Undergraduate Admission: Tony Sylvester
Don’t have a liaison?
If your unit doesn’t currently have a liaison, please contact: