Updated alerts can always be found at http://www.uri.edu/news/alert/.
Offices: Until further notice, URI offices will be open and staff members are expected to report to work. All non-essential staff who wish to stay at home will be required to discharge time under the inclement weather protocol, if they wish to get compensated for Friday.
Parking: Effective 7 am on Friday, February 8, there will be NO PARKING on University roadways, including Flagg Rd., Upper College Rd. and Lower College Rd. Vehicles that remain parked in those areas after 7 am Friday morning will be towed off campus at the owner’s expense.
• Members of Fraternities and Sororities will receive additional parking information from their FMA House Managers.
• Dorm residents will receive an email from Housing and Residential Life with additional parking information.
Parking bans are in effect in South Kingstown, Narragansett as of 7 a.m. Friday.
Friday, Feb 8
• Butterfield and Mainfare Dining Halls will have continuous service after lunch then both dining halls will close at 5 PM.
• Ram’s Den, Rhody Market, and Corner Store will close at 2 PM
Saturday, Feb 9
• Mainfare Dining Hall will open for Brunch and Dinner
• Ram’s Den, Rhody Market, and Corner Store CLOSED ALL DAY.
Big Chill Weekend: URI Alumni Big Chill Weekend has been rescheduled due to winter weather conditions. Festivities will be held March 22-23, 2013. Finalized details and more information will be available at www.uri.edu/bigchill.
For updates on URI athletics, go to gorhody.com