The findings are embargoed until 2 p.m. Thursday, August 19, 2010.
When: 1 p.m. EDT. Thursday, August 19, 2010
Where: First Amendment Lounge,
The National Press Club 529 14th St. NW, 13th Floor,
Washington, DC 20045.
• Susan K. Avery, President and Director, WHOI
• Richard Camilli, WHOI Associate Scientist, Applied Ocean and Engineering Department (AOPE), lead author and chief scientist for the project
• David O. Conover, NSF Director for the Division of Ocean Sciences
• Christopher Reddy, WHOI Assoc. Scientist, Marine Chemistry & Geochemistry
• Benjamin Van Mooy, WHOI Assoc. Scientist, Marine Chemistry & Geochemistry
■ Dana Yoerger, WHOI Senior Scientist, AOPE Department
• Nicholas S. Wigginton, Associate Editor, Science
Stephanie Murphy, WHOI Communications, 508-289-3340, 508-566-3055 (cell) Joel Greenberg, WHOI Communications, 508-289-3340, 626-298-4087 (cell)
The press conference will have two-way teleconferencing capability. For phone numbers and access code, contact email@example.com.
To receive a copy of the manuscript, reporters may contact the Science press package team at 202-326-6440 or firstname.lastname@example.org. (Registered reporters can access the paper directly from the SciPak webpage at http://www.eurekalert.org/jrnls/sci/.)